Designing websites since 1998
As a self-motivator, I have built my own ministry and web design business. Whether it is my own organization or another’s, it is always an integrated team effort for success.
I have worn all hats over the last 35 years from:
- Executive Assistant
- Customer Service
- IT Support
- Web Designer
- Social Media & Email Campaigns
- Podcasting/Video Editing & Production
- Blog Writing
- Video/Phone Conferencing Moderator/Support
- General Office Support
Additionally, I am self-taught since 1998 in web design (HTML/WordPress/Joomla/Online Software), all Microsoft Office products, and Adobe products like Photoshop, InDesign, etc. I have experience in computer networking, troubleshooting, audio/video editing and producing, podcasting, and even professional videoconferencing. I am dedicated to what is in front of me and like to provide the highest quality to all I produce.
- Since 1998, have created and maintained websites and offered help desk for computer users.
- Active with HTML, WordPress, and Joomla.
- Can also work with online website editors like Jimdo, SquareSpace, Wix and others.
- WooCommerce, Shopify, Pinnacle Cart and similar.
- Have extensive experience with software such as Moodle E-Learning, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, RingCentral and managing Video and Phone Conferencing.
- Design newsletters, flyers and other promotional materials.
- Use Microsoft Office Products
- Also Adobe products, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Create and edit audio podcasts and YouTube videos
- Social Media moderating and managing.
- Office support as a Virtual Assistant
- WordPress monthly maintenance
- Have built and repaired computers and networked several organizations.
If it’s not listed here, just ask, I’ve probably done it!